Missing camera images are often caused by a wrong setup. Please make sure to follow the steps in the setup process closely. Still no images? Please continue reading.
Step 1: check the camera adapter(s)
Check if the LED indicators on the adapter are working as in the example below. When this is the case, proceed to step 2. Do the LED indicators deviate? Please read in the overview of the LED indicators how to solve this.
Step 2: connect the cameras again
It is most easy to follow this step when the language of your system is set in English.
When the adapters work well, it might help to reconnect the cameras. Use the mouse and go to the bottom of the screen to reach the menu.
- Go to MAIN MENU
- Go to NETWORK and SWITCH
- Change the SWITCH MODE to "Manual Mode"
- Click SAVE
- Go to DISPLAY and select IP CAMERA
- Click on all red litter baskets to remove the cameras
- Click on ADD ALL to search for cameras
- Enter your password and click OK
- Wait 2 minutes
- If the status button remains gray, click EDIT for the camera in question and also enter the ADMIN password for the camera
When after 5 minutes no images appear, repeat the process. Still no images after the second try? Please contact us and share your findings.