Before starting, please to grant account access for less secure apps by following the step bellow :
a. Access your Google Account.
b. In the left navigation panel, click on Security.
c. At the bottom of the page, in the Unsafe Access Applications panel, click Enable Access.
If it does not appear, your administrator may have disabled account access for less secure apps.
Now on the Bascom client :
1. Click the REMOTE SETTING icon
2. Click on EMAIL
3. Check the EMAIL option
4. Change the SMTP PORT to 465
5. For SMTP SERVER, enter the following: smtp.gmail.com
6. Enter your e-mail address at USER NAME. Note: this must be a GMAIL address
7. Enter the password for your GMAIL account at PASSWORD
8. Enter again your email address at SENDER
9. At RECEIVER 1, enter the e-mail address where you want to receive the notifications on. This does not necessarily have to be a GMAIL address
10. Click the SAVE option
You can now test the email by clicking on the TEST EMAIL option. "Email Test is Successful !" sould appear on the bottom left and you will receive an email in your mailbox